Website redesign for ID department
In October, 2014, I was asked to add some new pages to a site.
But then, I found the site was a little disappointing, and interestingly the original design was actually good.
So I remade the site after permitted, and added some extra adjustments by discussing with the designer and interviewing people.
My implementation was much more accurate than the original implementation, because I had redesigned the code structure.
I also made some changes in my design from the perspective of usability.
My Design (changed alignment, deleted "workshop")
My Design (deleted the arrow before breadcrumb, altered layout)
Besides, I regrouped the contents in navigation and corrected its English translation.
New information architecture
Old information architecture